Friday, June 29, 2007

Its 8am now an i am bloggin in an entry.. damn... i shld be slpn now..Bt u knw why im awake?? Bhajansssss!!! we are havin it later..I feel so excited.. Its like the excitement you get when u see a long lost fren..haha.. i dunno why i feel this way.. sometimes. i feel that bhajans help me feel better. It helps me get my mind off stuff..clears my mind basically.. If not for bhajans and sc, i would be a sad soul ;)

I heard sme stuff abt her the other day.. something that didnt sound like her..But nvm.. its not like she bothers about me for me to even be concerned about all this. As long as shes happy i guess.. haha..

I went to watch transformers the other day.. damn cool siaaa!!!!! haha.. the graphics of the movie was so damn happeninnnn..Reminded me of when i was younger.. When the cartoon series was showing and how crazy about it i was..hahaha.. i wish i was a kid again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home